2018 RostersClick here for pdf version of rosters.
2018 RegistrationClick here for details.
Exhibition Game Schedule:
Teams for exhibition games - same teams as 2017 with the new players to be added to existing teams by the executive (by Feb 25th).
6:30 Black v Grey
7:30 Blue v Orange
8:30 Green v Red
9:30 Gold v White
6:30 Gold v Green
7:30 White v Black
8:30 Orange v Red
9:30 Grey v Blue
6:30 Orange v Black
7:30 Gold v Blue
8:30 White v Green
9:30 Red v Grey
If you can’t make your game please let your team leader know so they can ensure they have enough players.
- Black Team, James Luddington - email@example.com - 604-306-9107
- Blue Team, Nathan Bainbridge - firstname.lastname@example.org - 604-607-3513
- Green Team, Ian Patterson - email@example.com - 778-837-2316
- Grey Team, Jason Rennie - firstname.lastname@example.org - 604-928-9616
- Gold Team, Brian Bradley - email@example.com - 604-928-9847
- Orange Team, Scott Jensen - firstname.lastname@example.org - 604-787-7999
- Red Team, Warren Goss - email@example.com - 778-231-0928
- White Team, Will Lockwood - firstname.lastname@example.org - 778-773-5268
Golf Tournament-Saturday April 28th Riverway Golf Course (Burnaby)I need to hear from anyone who would like to participate by April 7th (email@example.com)
- Approximate first tee off time will be 1 pm.
- Golf, food and prizes will be part of the package.
- Cost $120-payment needs to be sent to me by April 7th.
- Room for 40 golfers – get in early to ensure a spot!
- Looking for donated prizes so please let me know if you can help out
Dry Fit shirts for jerseys in the 2018 season
I need everyone to respond to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their size and jersey number desired by March 19th.
We don’t keep stats so there can be duplicate numbers on teams (so select the number you like).
The size samples will be at the timekeepers bench during exhibition games if you want to see what size you'd need.
This is only for full time players but not spares (Team Leaders will have several extra dry fits for when they call on spares).
It is imperative that I get your size/# by March 19th so that I can prepare the order list to be submitted immediately following the Draft March 20th so that we can have these asap.
Smoker – March 24 Mabett Room, PoCo Arena
Every registered full time player receives 2 tickets to the smoker with their paid $300 fee.
Included in your ticket is dinner, drinks and a chance at winning $/prizes in the reverse draw.
Any TCM member that isn’t playing full time (spare/year off/retired etc.) is welcome to attend the smoker by purchasing a ticket by March 17th (so I can ensure the draw is ready for March 24th) – please contact me if you would like to purchase a ticket.
Tri City Masters 2018 Season Outline-Date order
- March 4/11/18 – 3 Pre-Season Exhibition Games **Spring Break Monday, March 19 to Friday, March 30**
- March 20th – Draft
- March 24 – Smoker (Mabbett Room, PoCo Arena)
- March 25 to June 24 –12 Regular Season Games - **April 1 & May 20 NO Games**
- July 1 to Aug 5 – 6 Drop In Games (Summer Break)
- August 12 to September 2 – 3 Regular Season Weekends - **September 2 NO Games**
- September 9 to October 14– 5 Playoff Weekends - **October 7 NO Games**
- October 21 – Championship Game/Awards/Food/Beverages
Registration/Payment for 2018 Season:
If you know of someone interested in joining the TCM Club please have them contact me asap – we have some spots this year with a few guys taking the year off and/or moving to the spares list for the 2018 season.
All players (new and returning) wishing to be entered in the draft must be registered and paid (or payment arrangements set up) by February 28, 2018 in order to be eligible for the 2018 Season Draft.
I can email you the documents directly and you can complete and scan/mail back to me.
The $300 season registration fee (includes 2 Smoker Tickets for March 24, 2018) is due by February 28, 2018 can come via cash, e-transfer (email@example.com) or check (payable to Tri City Masters & mailed to 7861 McGregor Avenue, Burnaby V5J 4H4).
If you are not drafted you can request to be put on the spares list (see Spares below).
As well if you aren’t drafted you can still attend the smoker by purchasing a ticket ($75) in advance – I will contact you directly if you aren’t drafted so you can decide to take a $280 refund ($300 less $20 BCLA fee if you’ve stepped on the field for exhibition or if you want to spare) OR if you’d like to attend the smoker I can refund you $300 less smoker ticket(s)/spare fee etc.
If you’re applying to spare in the 2018 season you will need to complete the same registration card/waiver and provide $20 for the BCLA card fee by February 28, 2018.
Spares will pay $10 to the time/score keeper each night you spare (only $10 per Sunday).
Tri City Masters
Registrar & Treasurer